In addition to costing less up front, your home will cost hundreds less per month
to carry and maintain than other homes in town.
- Revenues from a grid inter-tied solar array reduce already low HOA dues by $50 or more per month.
- Icynene foam insulation, green-certified construction, and ultra-efficient HVAC systems and appliances greatly reduce energy use.
- Reused rainwater reduces water bills.
- Solar hot water systems will reduce water heating expenses by 80% or more.
- Durable building materials, such as long-lasting metal roofs and cementitious siding, resist degradation and costly repairs.
- Minimal personal yards and large areas held in common reduce your ongoing maintenance. Painting is included in HOA dues.